After more than 30 years of instruction, The North American School of Podology (NASP) has become the leading authority in foot care related education to help distinguish the Professional, who has advanced training and knowledge in pedicures, from the standard salon technician. NASP has elevated the basic pedicure to include highly developed techniques that promote best practices and standards. Their mission: To improve the quality and safety of pedicures in North America one foot at a time.
To achieve the skills required for the designation of CMP, ‘The CERTIFIED MASTER PEDICURIST Advanced Pedicure’ class involves;
- intense training and instruction with a state-of-the-art European Podology curriculum.
- the latest techniques from experienced educators with extensive expertise in the foot care and medical industries.
- Knowledge on the latest pedicure tools.
- above standard policies to prevent infection and cross-contamination with clients.
- specialty treatments, techniques and specific protocols for pedicuring diabetics and seniors, with hands-on practical training.
We stock a variety of essential products for every skin type and tone. From day to night and special occasions, we have your look covered! We are committed to being the only place you need to look great and maintain your healthy, beautiful look!